Darwin Initiative contributes to vital conservation and development work in Sudan
Equipe Cousteau is proud to announce that a grant has been awarded by the UK’s prestigious Darwin Initiative to further vital research, conservation and development work in the Red Sea, off the coast of Sudan.
- Whales the winners at International Court of Justice
- With the support of Cousteau Divers, Santorini adopts a marine sanctuary
- Spring Clean up for Alcyone!
- Coral reefs: A Tree of Life that Needs Protecting
- LIVING MANTA RAY HYBRID FOUND IN THE SUDANESE RED SEA – FIRST RECORD IN THE WORLD!