Whales the winners at International Court of Justice
The Cousteau Society, observer at the Interational Whaling commission and involved in the battle against commercial whaling, welcomes the ruling of the International Court of Justice on the legality of Japan’s ‘scientific’ whaling program.
The UN's International Court of Justice (ICJ) has ruled that the Japanese government must halt its whaling program in the Antarctic. This is a clear win for the whales!
- With the support of Cousteau Divers, Santorini adopts a marine sanctuary
- Spring Clean up for Alcyone!
- Coral reefs: A Tree of Life that Needs Protecting
- LIVING MANTA RAY HYBRID FOUND IN THE SUDANESE RED SEA – FIRST RECORD IN THE WORLD!
- A new study is calling on the world's sailors to help map the oceans' phytoplankton.